Follow these steps to reactivate the Standard Box Sizes plugin for Woocommerce
If your credit card was declined when the Standard Box Sizes plugin was to be renewed, it will stop working. After you update the credit card information you have on file, follow these steps to reactivate the Standard Box Sizes plugin:
- Go to Wordpress > Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Locate the Standard Box Sizes plugin.
- Click on the Deactivate link to deactivate the plugin. Don't worry, all of your box sizes will return after you complete the next step.
- The Deactivate link with be replaced with the Activate link. Click on it to activate the Standard Box Sizes plugin.
- Navigate to Woocommerce > Settings.
- Click on the tab associated with the shipping plugin you're using.
- Click on the Box Sizes link in the plugin's navigation menu.
- Pick a plan from the Auto-renew dropdown field.
You'll be presented with a prompt informing you that your credit card will be charged for the amount associated with the plan you selected. Accept the prompt to initiate the transaction. Afterwards the Standard Box Sizes plugin will resume functioning.